Monthly Archives: July 2020
Nearly nine out of 10 people buying a main home this year, will pay no SDLT at all
Chancellor Rishi Sunak has announced a Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT ) holiday for England and Northern Ireland which will run until 31 March 2021 in a bid to boost the housing market which has been impacted by the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic outbreak.
When and why to remortgage your home
While most homeowners have a mortgage, many don’t realise that they could save money by remortgaging. While there are good reasons to find a new mortgage deal, it really depends on your situation and circumstances. Not sure whether to remortgage?
General support to Mortgage Advisers
- Administer, prepare and submit mortgage, general insurance and protection applications on behalf of the mortgage adviser
- See a case through from submission to offer and offer to completion where required
- Manage a pipeline of cases passed on by the mortgage adviser
- Act as a point of contact and dedicated support to the client
- Act as a point of contact and liaise with the lender and client every step of the way to ensure mortgage offers are issued as quickly and smoothly as possible
- Ensuring you are building and maintaining rapport with lenders/BDMs
- Challenge lenders where required, trouble shooting skills required
- Expected to understand and know your way around all ID, bank statements and income verification i.e. (training and support supplied and ongoing):
How to sell a buy-to-let investment with current tenants
When you sell a buy-to-let property, you can do so either while it’s tenanted or while it’s vacant. The process for selling a tenanted property is slightly different, so make sure you’re aware of the following considerations.