Advantages and disadvantages of making overpayments
Overpaying on your mortgage can cut down the time it takes for you to repay the loan, and therefore the amount of interest you pay in total. If you’re beyond an introductory deal and are paying your lender’s standard variable rate (SVR), you can usually overpay by as much as you want.
What is a bridging loan and how do they work?
Timing is crucial when investing in property, and if you need to make a purchase quickly, it isn’t always possible to get a mortgage. A bridging loan is an alternative that’s faster but works very differently.
When and why to remortgage your home
While most homeowners have a mortgage, many don’t realise that they could save money by remortgaging. While there are good reasons to find a new mortgage deal, it really depends on your situation and circumstances. Not sure whether to remortgage?
General support to Mortgage Advisers
- Administer, prepare and submit mortgage, general insurance and protection applications on behalf of the mortgage adviser
- See a case through from submission to offer and offer to completion where required
- Manage a pipeline of cases passed on by the mortgage adviser
- Act as a point of contact and dedicated support to the client
- Act as a point of contact and liaise with the lender and client every step of the way to ensure mortgage offers are issued as quickly and smoothly as possible
- Ensuring you are building and maintaining rapport with lenders/BDMs
- Challenge lenders where required, trouble shooting skills required
- Expected to understand and know your way around all ID, bank statements and income verification i.e. (training and support supplied and ongoing):